Master of Computer Graphics and Animation (MCGA)
Ateneo de Naga University, granted Autonomous Status by the Commission on Higher Education, created the graduate school program for computer animation, the first in the Philippines.
The Master of Computer Graphics and Animation is under the Information and Technology Center (ICTC) of the College of Computer Studies. The graduate program offers three sections of study: The General subjects on computer graphics & animation, the Scientific Computing, Game Design, Development, and Production, and the Digital Arts, Animation, Production.
Upon completion of all the core and elective courses, the student must take and pass the written comprehensive examinations to qualify to take the Thesis Project Courses.
Information and Technology Center (ICTC)
College of Computer Studies
ICTC Office, P117, 1/F Phelan Bldg.
The Master of Computer Graphics and Animation Course Curriculum
- Correct and fully accomplished application form; (form available at room P117, ICTC Office)
- Original copy of Transcript of Records (TOR) and one (1) set photocopy;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from former professors or employer [use the CCS Recommendation Form];
- Photocopy of Certificates of Training, if any;
- Work description and other documentation of IT-related projects from previous/current employer; and
- Three (3) 1×1 identical colored photos with plain white background (print complete name at the back)
- Submit the admission requirements to the Program Coordinator at Room P218-A, Office of CCS Graduate Programs, Phelan Building. (Please refer to the Application Form for the list of requirements.)
- Secure and accomplish the Entrance Exam Form.
- Pay the Testing Fee at the Treasurer’s Office.
- Submit the accomplished Entrance Exam form and the Official Receipt to the Testing Center.
- Take the Entrance Test on your desired schedule.
- After three working (3) days, call the Office of CCS Graduate School Programs and ask for the schedule of your interviews. [ (054) 472.23.68 local 5051]
- Two working days after the interview, secure the result of the admission evaluation from the Office of CCS Graduate Programs. An electronic copy of the result shall likewise be sent to the email address of the applicant.
- If admitted, be back on the schedule dates of enrollment.
Offers 20% discount on Tuition Fees for Teachers.